Pirates of Varuk-No Audio Pirates of Varuk-No Audio

Urghh... That was terrible :(

Graphics - 5/10 - too basic, but since you made this in 20 hours the graphics couldnt of been much better

Gameplay - 3/10 - Bleh, what can i say. Random blocks, stiff controls, Too much health (not enough challenge) and above all, not enough space to move round.

Sound - 0/10 - No sound

Replayability - 2/10 - No real point in playing this again

Overall score - 3/10 1/5

Village of Nightmares Village of Nightmares

Even from the start screen i expected a good game

Graphics - 5/10
Since their basically only dots and buildings, this is a simple 5

Gameplay - 8/10
Slow at first, but once you get further into the game (days) then it gets quite addicting

Sound - 6/10
Its annoying because its the same song all the time

Story - 7/10
Survival, i like that :)

Overall - 7/10
This is a good game, and its worthy of being a 7. The camera needs fixing though.

Sonic VS Knuckles Game p1 Sonic VS Knuckles Game p1

Umm.... Sonic is made by Sega not Nintendo

Anyways, heres my review for your game.

Graphics - 6/10
The Character sprites are good, the baclgrounds are.. decent, but the scenery around the levels are bland

Gameplay - 6/10
The controls are a little unresponsive, and sticky, and they need improvement.

Soundtrack - 6/10
It doesnt really fit sonic, it needs to be quicker paced.

Replayability - 6/10
ANOTHER 6, anyways theres not really anything to replay the game about, other than beating scores.

OVERALL SCORE - 6/10 3/5
A decent game, but its main point which needs changing is the controls, 1. shift is out of place for a jump button and 2. the keys dont always respond (for me) but still it should be good enough to past judgement (i wrote this review while it was under judgement)

Platform Sandbox Beta v.8 Platform Sandbox Beta v.8

Meh

No real progress as of far, I mean, I look forward to the full game, but currently not looking great, but I can tell you (or someone else) can improve it, but currently, meh.
5//10, 3/5

Pixel Hopper Pixel Hopper

Nice Gimmick

This is a nice small game, I especially like the Gimmick, in my eyes this is a contender for game of the day, but it still has a few flaws.

Soviet Conquest Soviet Conquest

Good concept

Just not done right, I must point out a few things, 1, the anthem is awesome (obviously) but you could of added sounds to the buttons, and mabye even been able to view the war

PlatformSandbox: Beta v.5 PlatformSandbox: Beta v.5

Decent, but it is only a BETA!

this is a ok game, nd I understand it is a beta, but I'm starting to make a youtube series, FLASH! on the first episode this is contender for game of the day :D But I may say one thing, will the full version have a story?

Gimmick responds:

Read, cool-cam. It's a sandbox. You can't have a story, unless you make a maze and make the story yourself. Anyhow, thanks for the review!

Night Dawn Night Dawn

Good Game

I love the whole "Touhou" style of this game
graphics-6/10 the graphics need a little work,
story- 7/10 Decent enough story
Gameplay- 9/10 GREAT FUN!
Depth/Replay Value - 7/10 Not really worth playing after you finish it though

Red Tassled Fighter Red Tassled Fighter

A decent, yet short and unrewarding game

This is a very good game, and should get past judgement, and heres my review.

Graphics- 7/10 the graphics are decent but not great, especially at 2010. One thing taht really annoyed me is that the hud isnt fully on screen.

Sound- 7/10 the sound for the guns is good, and the laser rifle has star wars sounds -_-, also it would be 9 if the music wasnt so annoying, it was good at first, until the loop.

Gameplay 8/10- this is some really addicting gameplay, but the guns didnt have enough ammo, and the monster truck level is too short.

Replay value 5/10- theres no replay value in this game at all, yet its still a good game.

overall- 7/10, a decent game, but as the title reads, not really rewarding.

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

review

I never liked the first, i mean in my eyes it sucked.
but HERES this Games review sections

Graphics- 8/10: a massive improvement to the original, but as years goe on graphics get better you know :D

Gameplay-6/10: i dont want to sound harsh, but the gameplay sucked in my view, but thats MY VIEW, its just not my style of gameplay.

Music- 7/10: good song, but the endless looped was annoying.

Overall- 7/10: if it was my style of gameplay then it would of been an eight, but overall its still an ok game